Why Join the MMA?
Top Ten Reasons to Be a Montana Mining Association Member:
- MMA is the state’s premier advocate for mineral exploration and development, successfully influencing political decisions, building effective working strategies, coordinating industry’s response to legislative and regulatory issues, and informing pubic opinion of the industry.
- MMA brings corporate interests together with those of explorationists, small miners, grassroots members, vendors and suppliers, and represents all proactively.
- MMA’s Annual Meeting and Trade Show offers informative programming and networking opportunities, and highlights the accomplishments of MMA members.
- Participation in MMA will increase the entire industry’s ability to defeat anti-mining efforts and propaganda, as well as adverse regulatory proposals.
- MMA keeps members informed on issues and provides important insight and information related to the mining industry.
- MMA supports education through providing multiple scholarships to the future mining leaders who are enrolled in Mining Engineering; Metallurgical & Materials Engineering; Geological Engineering; Environmental Engineering, or Geophysical Engineering at Montana Tech.
- MMA has built effective coalitions with other natural resources industries, multiple use lands and recreational groups, elected officials, and others to encourage multi-interest support for mining projects and related land use issues.
- MMA is committed to promoting public health and safety as essential elements of exploration and mining, to ensure that every worker comes home safely at the end of every shift.
- MMA offers a host of voluntary leadership opportunities through our Board of Directors and committees.
- MMA works closely with state, regional, and national mining associations to respond to the countless regulatory and legislative challenges confronting the mining industry.
Become a Member!
To become a member of the Montana Mining Association, please use the following forms:
Fill out the Member Application and submit it to the office for processing. An invoice for your dues will be sent electronically and payable by credit card.